Need your break-in skills 2003 Chevy 4x4 Sierra.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are lots of videos on this, I'm not making it up.

They even have some similar with them using plungers. (They do look like they are budget cars).
It’s not common or else everybody that leaves their windows cracked would have their cars broken into constantly. Sure there’s videos, there’s videos that show everything impossible is possible on YT. It doesn’t mean it really works. They look fake to me.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll tell you what- you keep trying windows until you find one that you can push down by hand and if you do, come back here and show me! I’ll believe it then.

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll tell you what- you keep trying windows until you find one that you can push down by hand and if you do, come back here and show me! I’ll believe it then.
You went and tried to break your regulator to prove me wrong???

Fake videos? Yep nailed it. I started posting fake videos of this on youtube a year ago, just waiting for someone to ask this.

You should make another 5 posts about it. Maybe after those 10 posts, see if you can tell that I was just trying to help the OP.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You went and tried to break your regulator to prove me wrong???

Fake videos? Yep nailed it. I started posting fake videos of this on youtube a year ago, just waiting for someone to ask this.

You should make another 5 posts about it. Maybe after those 10 posts, see if you can tell that I was just trying to help the OP.
So you came back to insult me and what, exactly is your point ?

Ok…Just Google it and you’ll see it’s bs. At the most, if you’re strong enough, you’ll break or bend the regulator. So either stfu or prove me wrong.

All I was saying to the OP as well as anybody else who stumbles across this thread in the future…is don’t go break your regulator on the advice of some crack YT video. We have to remember this is a forum, and advice given here stays searchable through Google for years. And on another note- I was researching this myth as it relates to GM and specifically GM SUV’s which is what this forum as well as this thread is based on, not some Korean junk or something else. I’m trying to help too.
If I’m annoying you, I apologize but please move on. Jeez.

Last edited:

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you came back to insult me and what, exactly is your point ?

Ok…Just Google it and you’ll see it’s bs. At the most, if you’re strong enough, you’ll break or bend the regulator. So either stfu or prove me wrong.

All I was saying to the OP as well as anybody else who stumbles across this thread in the future…is don’t go break your regulator on the advice of some crack YT video. We have to remember this is a forum, and advice given here stays searchable through Google for years. And on another note- I was researching this myth as it relates to GM and specifically GM SUV’s which is what this forum as well as this thread is based on, not some Korean junk or something else. I’m trying to help too.
If I’m annoying you, I apologize but please move on. Jeez.
This is already childish, but WTH. So you called me a liar, said I was making this up yesterday, and:
1. That's ME insulting YOU?
2. You seemed to have learned a lot about this since yesterday.

Breaking their regulators, wait, so you didn't when you tried to break yours, and you don't know what it takes to do that, and yet you think I need to prove you wrong?? THERE'S THE VIDEOS, you clown. I never said this WOULD work, I was giving OP ideas. Then you cried that it was fake, and I'm making it all up, and now you're trying to argue something different again to save face, and say that it will damage someone's regulators, and videos with cars in em don't count, because this is a "GM SUV website".

I don't need to go out and test this myself or even try it to prove you wrong; I'm not that insecure, and my balls aren't that small that I need to turn this from trying to help the OP out, to going and spending my time when I'm busy to prove you wrong.

Have at it hoss, I'm good. I've shared what I need to with OP.

FOR OP: They don't show the doors, but they could be cheap cars, and they could be manual windows. It costs about 10 feet of duct tape and 10 minutes to see if it works, that's on you. Good luck.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude I never called you a liar. Calm tf down and pull your panties out of your ass. :D

OP
OP
Kgitti

Kgitti

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Look for a trailer 7 way trailer connecion near the license plate. If the vehicle has this connection, one of the terminals is battery positive and one is battery negative. You can try to power up the vehicle via these connections, maybe charge the battery, too.
Donai, Getting back to this after a bonkers work period. Donai does this look like the right cover before I get into the actual wiring? I guess the +&- is the give away. I’d hate to fry any wiring. Thanks.
IMG_0298.jpeg
IMG_0298.jpeg

Last edited:

Donal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope that just has a trailer brakes circuit. If you can get beneath the vehicle, use jumper cable to clamp positive to the large lug on the starter solenoid and ground on frame. Maybe you can activate the door unlock thern.
i see your pict better now and looks like the plus and minus are there. Good luck.

OP
OP
Kgitti

Kgitti

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nope that just has a trailer brakes circuit. If you can get beneath the vehicle, use jumper cable to clamp positive to the large lug on the starter solenoid and ground on frame. Maybe you can activate the door unlock thern.
i see your pict better now and looks like the plus and minus are there. Good luck.
Looks like I really need to pull the starter to get some room to do that. As with no access to the hood can’t get thru by the manifold. I’ll need a good day physically for that—I have a thing like MS and it comes and goes. Maybe next week. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660