need seats....bad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quiz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
so ive got a 97 tahoe and had a 97 yukon before. the one thing ive noticed is the seats always tear and look like crap. where can i find some clean 99 seats (i want heat) and are they available from the dealer? any info greatly appreciated

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It might be cheaper to have your seats reupholstered with a different type of materioal. I know a guy locally that does it out of his garage and he does a REALLY clean job at a very resonable price. Also if you do this you can just add aftermarket seat heaters to the pad. This is what im going to do when I redo the interior

TigerEyz3

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
@Raptor... seems heated seats would be a waste of time, money, and effort in sunny Tampa, FL. I know it gets cool, but wouldn't think it gets cold enough for a heated seat.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

@quiz... there are a lot of aftermarket options (leather and synthetic). A few are listed below:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401