need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sickhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok so this guys had my truck awhile I don't really know where to start with the bad luck I've had trusting people well guess what its over im doing the work myself from here on out.....ok I got a full airride setup 20gal tank all 1/2 inch valves lines had a oasiscompressor which for some reason can't keep powered to work so I have jus a reular viair on it now...so here's main questions 4link the rear or ride stock can I build my own 4link?if so any pictures...and did you keep your front or rear shocks I have both on truck but dudes a joke and the front 2 shocks busted off and then this guy welded only 1 back on needem or no? Any other tricks to getting lower I will rip all out and redo like told with pics lol

Thankz in advance
Im in rhode island if someone wants to help

OP
OP
S

sickhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bump....please guys need help need to get this truck back to what it was and been looking around this is the place that can make it happen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hpark1975