Need help with pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AH64Medic

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a thread on this site with directions how to upload stuff and to customize my profile? I see people with these cool pics on the left side and then cool ones below their posts along with a written description of their ride. I went to the edit my profile but it makes no sense to me. I just upgraded all my door speakers and wanted to create a step by step thread on how I did it with pictures but I am lost. FYI I don't have internet access here on my laptop so I have to do everything on my iPhone 5. So if anyone has a few minutes or can direct me that would be awesome. My threads and replies look super naked without em. Thanks.

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The picture to the left of your post is your avatar and the one below your posts is your signature. I have found the best way for me to post pictures to a thread is to upload them to photobucket or something similar and then copy and paste the img URL into your post that way they are full size and not little attachments

Hope this helps

BTRMJ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is there a thread on this site with directions how to upload stuff and to customize my profile? I see people with these cool pics on the left side and then cool ones below their posts along with a written description of their ride. I went to the edit my profile but it makes no sense to me. I just upgraded all my door speakers and wanted to create a step by step thread on how I did it with pictures but I am lost. FYI I don't have internet access here on my laptop so I have to do everything on my iPhone 5. So if anyone has a few minutes or can direct me that would be awesome. My threads and replies look super naked without em. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uuhh