Need help w/ Magnaflow Catalytic Converter for 99 2 door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Brewcity

Brewcity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
23453 for the dual inlet muffler. 93603 if you have a single input muffler. for your state.

Sun...your a life saver! Always willing to help, and right away with the part number and advice! :happy160: Thanks SO much!
Has anyone bolted this onto their 2 door? How is it, and how hard is it to put on if you have a lift? Also...do I need new O2 sensors? If so, does someone (Sun) have the part numbers for those?
Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Delphi ES20317 for fronts with a 4l60 installed. Delphi ES20000 for the rear. get all four if installing new cats system. I think bowtie put the cats on his 2 dr.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a magnaflow Y pipe and cats. Fit was great. If you are getting the Y pipe and you have a lift you will need to modify the down pipe on the drivers side to clear the front driveshaft.

I am very happy with my setup. I had been going through cats every couple year until I swapped to this

OP
OP
Brewcity

Brewcity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a magnaflow Y pipe and cats. Fit was great. If you are getting the Y pipe and you have a lift you will need to modify the down pipe on the drivers side to clear the front driveshaft.

I am very happy with my setup. I had been going through cats every couple year until I swapped to this

Do you have a part number?

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Delphi ES20317 for fronts with a 4l60 installed. Delphi ES20000 for the rear. get all four if installing new cats system. I think bowtie put the cats on his 2 dr.

I just got these in yesterday from rockauto. 120 bucks for all 4. 20 minute job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Brewcity

Brewcity

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks Sun...I'll pick all 4 up then. I need to do the cats for sure.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

I just got these in yesterday from rockauto. 120 bucks for all 4. 20 minute job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Sweet...thanks for the info!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645