Need help lifting 2000 yukon denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

da318state

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've got a 2000 yukon denali and im looking to add a 3in body lift kit or a 6in lift kit. I've been searching EVERYWHERE and i was hoping that if anyone here knows where i can get one. Also if you 100% know of a kit thats compatible and will fit please let me know. If u find one please post a link so i can check it out and buy it. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need a Little more Info , about why you are lifting, to save you money I don't want you to spend 2 grand on a lift if the only resin your lifting is to fit a bigger rim and such . I will post a links for both

OP
OP
D

da318state

Reaction score
I'm trying to put some 35in wheels on it and, no im not trying to spend a arm&leg probably around 500$max. Thanks for the help and nice yukon you got

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

i just want to know the cheapest way to lift it up about 3-6 inches

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks ,

I see you posted this question in the NBS section (2000-2006) however I need to know what body style is there as Im pretty sure You have a OBS model I think the NBS model of the yukon denali did not sell till 2001 .

as For your question I have some advise

1. to fit 35s on that budget you will have to cut some corners and IMO with such a Nice truck as the denali I would wait till you have enough for a true lift.
Im not knocking a body lift , its a great lift for what it is and its price . I will get you more info after the question above is clarified .

2. IMO I would buy a Suspension lift it costs more out the door but you won't run into any fitment issues with your tires like you might even with a 3 inch body lift

Note : i need to know what style you have if you have the NBS model you have auto ride and that changes the ball game

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats what I thought you have a OBS model I will move this to the correct section .

Here is one of your options CALL THEM FIRST but I'm 90% sure this will fit your truck I want to say any Lift for a 1995-99 yukon/tahoe with autotrac will fit your truck again I would contact the Dealer First to make sure before purchasing

heres a Link to zones 3 inch body lift which again 90% sure will fit with no issues

http://zoneoffroad.com/product?ki=235&gr=-1

I don't believe this will alone be enough to fit 35s even on a stock Tire But maybe with a mild crank in the TBs would help you clear them Ive seen it done . But only on a stock Rim once you start with aftermarket rims and bigger backspacing you will run into issues in a hurry . Again don't recommend it . as Cranking your keys will cause excessive wear on your front end parts. this kit will fit 33s Perfectly

If I were you I would simply Buy a True Lift kit ITS WORTH IT esp if your going to a 35inch tire . Plus as soon as you do you will want to go higher a 6 inch Kit on these trucks is perfect Rough country makes a lift that goes for 1000 , (don't know if this includes a new driveshaft Im sure it doesn't )

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Moved to the correct Section

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinoTahoe