Battery size حجم البطارية

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k1970

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a good website which we can use to find out the correct battery size for our cars?

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recommend the Duralast AGM platinum from AutoZone which is an excellent battery with a long warranty. The reason why I like this brand is that you can pick it up at any AutoZone in North America if you are away on vacation or not near home you can go to AutoZone and change it out in 15 min and be on your way. The dealer way is not the way because you need to make an appointment and take your car there for the whole day. I made that mistake and when my battery when I was 1200 miles from home I had no choice but buy a new battery at AutoZone because I was not going to keep jumping my truck every time I wanted to go somewhere.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I recommend the Duralast AGM platinum from AutoZone which is an excellent battery with a long warranty. The reason why I like this brand is that you can pick it up at any AutoZone in North America if you are away on vacation or not near home you can go to AutoZone and change it out in 15 min and be on your way. The dealer way is not the way because you need to make an appointment and take your car there for the whole day. I made that mistake and when my battery when I was 1200 miles from home I had no choice but buy a new battery at AutoZone because I was not going to keep jumping my truck every time I wanted to go somewhere.
I am going to take a wild guess and say they probably do not have autozone's in Oman
oman.JPG

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would get the same size battery but AGM specs. I have a AGM battery and it has a great reserve when cleaning my truck. The AGM also lasts way longer too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigStick