Need Help let me Know what you think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheBigler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to sell my tahoe for almost 3 months now and I'm not getting much attention. let me know what you think, is $8000 to much or what i should be asking? thx!

I have a 1999 tahoe LT 2 door with push button 4wd and 157,*** miles on it and a clear title. I purchased a remanufactured engine for it back in july and it had a 3 year 100,000 mile warranty on the engine

here's the list of what it has on there:
Z71 offroad package
285 Toyo M/T with around 10,000 mile on them
K&N cold air intake
Airaid hrottle body spacer
new pitman and idler arms
new U-joints on the drive shaft
new radiator and hoses
new battery and starter
new water pump
new a/c componets were installed before i bought it so the air blows cold and the heater is great
tinted windows
Clear headlights, fog lights, and corner lights
HID headlights 8000K
Husky floor liners in front and back seats and trunk mat
Blue LED gauges and HVAC controls
It has White LED lights in all the interior lightings
JL audio door speakers in front and rear running on a 300 watt Alpine 4 channel amp
Has Alpine IVA-D106 touch screen in it here is a link to look at it http://www.alpine-usa.com/product/view/iva-d106/
Is wired for subs but none come with the car
picture.php

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
granted the 2doors are more expensive, i think 8 is a little too high boss. Also not seeing a picture isnt helping me out. Shoot some pictures up and that will help.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know much about obs trucks but it's tough these days with gas prices being what they are. I had a low mileage 03 crown vic before my tahoe and had to sell it for almost $2k below blue book just to get it off my driveway.

I hope you manage to sell it soon.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to high. your going to get screwed selling right now. i'd be lucky to pull 8K out of mine right now.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
id like 8 for mine, but i know thatll never happen. Shit ill take 6 for mine, but let me take some of the more expensive parts off it first lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas