Need help deciding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can someone please let me know if buying this 2010 Tahoe with this carfax records is good for 11k?

Thank you in advance for the help.
I mean, the records are nice to have. But no pictures of the vehicle..? Being from AK and WA, I’ll assume that it’s not rusting out, although I’m not sure how much salt they use on the roads in either of those places. But it’s got to be better than NJ, eh, @Tonyrodz ..? :rage:

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone please let me know if buying this 2010 Tahoe with this carfax records is good for 11k?

Thank you in advance for the help.
It's very likely that the Tahoe had some kind of engine repairs done recently, between October and December last year. It's also got new body panels and fresh paint from those two accidents.

The previous owner changed the drive line fluids more frequently than most. How does the interior look?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I mean, the records are nice to have. But no pictures of the vehicle..? Being from AK and WA, I’ll assume that it’s not rusting out, although I’m not sure how much salt they use on the roads in either of those places. But it’s got to be better than NJ, eh, @Tonyrodz ..? :rage:
Only places worse then salty NJ are the upper New England states.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442

Latest posts