Nearly 4 years later, my 2001 Team DC Audio build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
OP
OP
Thatsquishykid717

Thatsquishykid717

Annoying guy with the loud stereo
Reaction score
I can't remember what @Rocket Man used to take of his Denali woodgrain. Maybe acetone?
Yeah I need to Look through his build thread again I think I remember seeing something about that when he was redoing the dash on the bagged truck.
Real nice engine bay detail. Must all be done without pressure washer cause of all the Audio Components.

I still will pressure wash it but usually end up pulling the alts off and being very very careful. A little unnecessary to pull them honestly but better piece of mind to not mess them up by not risking it haha

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After i got the lights up Saturday morning it was time to start tear down of my center console/lower dash. (Fair warning for the mess of shit I had while working on it.)

Never taken the front part of my center console out before, it was a pain in the ass and after getting it out I realized I could have gotten it out easier if I would have taken out 2 bolts before the other two damnit. View attachment 259407
Esky glove box and lower dash piece mounted. (Most likely going to swap glove boxes so I have my original rpo sticker)
View attachment 259408
View attachment 259409 View attachment 259410 View attachment 259411
lower dash panels mounted. I was getting into work mode so at this point was forgetting to take pictures as I was wiring and cleaning stuff up.

I actually got a headache when I looked at that. You did a amazing awesome job! Love your interior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnQSmith