Nearly 4 years later, my 2001 Team DC Audio build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Thatsquishykid717

Thatsquishykid717

Annoying guy with the loud stereo
Reaction score
Beautiful scenery!

yeah it turns out I got lucky when we took that trip. Wildfires are taking over here in Oregon now.

Thats good, would wreck my ears...hell I have guns that are quieter then your truck haha.

pictures look good, nice road for them

Haha it’s not as bad as you’d think on your ears. The door speakers with the highs hurt the ears more.

Fires, smoke, and wind has rolled in. Ash is everywhere around here, people are being evacuated about 25 miles from me. This was in Salem around 10am yesterday when I was working. It’s nasty stuff, the air is so hard to breathe in right now. E69C0475-1D36-4AF9-82B7-039550DD008A.jpeg

step brother sent me this as well. This is looking out the back door at my house at around 9am7C4E3685-78E4-47CF-B1E7-45516C3911A0.jpeg

these are actual non edited pictures too it’s getting bad. Really hoping it doesn’t get worse a lot of people around here losing everything to fires. :(

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
yeah it turns out I got lucky when we took that trip. Wildfires are taking over here in Oregon now.

Haha it’s not as bad as you’d think on your ears. The door speakers with the highs hurt the ears more.

Fires, smoke, and wind has rolled in. Ash is everywhere around here, people are being evacuated about 25 miles from me. This was in Salem around 10am yesterday when I was working. It’s nasty stuff, the air is so hard to breathe in right now. View attachment 256953

step brother sent me this as well. This is looking out the back door at my house at around 9amView attachment 256954

these are actual non edited pictures too it’s getting bad. Really hoping it doesn’t get worse a lot of people around here losing everything to fires. :(
Hope y'all stay safe Jordan! Looks like it's getting really bad up there

OP
OP
Thatsquishykid717

Thatsquishykid717

Annoying guy with the loud stereo
Reaction score
That’s brutal . Hope it clears up soon . Looks like another planet :Whoa:

I hope so as well. Keeping my garage closed until it does trying to keep all the ash off my Tahoe and pickup lol.

Hope y'all stay safe Jordan! Looks like it's getting really bad up there
Thank you! It’s a little less red today but still crazy Smokey out