My Yukon SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
YuCanada

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very Nice.

LOOKS great. :D

How do you like the ride?

Well, I didn't expect the ride to be good - and it's not. Lol, also have quite the rub. But overall I am still satisfied. If I had kids, I wouldn't go with what I have for s drop right now though that's for sure.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I didn't expect the ride to be good - and it's not. Lol, also have quite the rub. But overall I am still satisfied. If I had kids, I wouldn't go with what I have for s drop right now though that's for sure.

curious....why would having kids affect what you've done so far? :popcorn:

rims look GREAT by the way :Handshake:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By that, all I meant is the ride is rough.

ooohhh....i gotcha and that makes perfect sense :) Do you think it's the drop that is making it rough or the wheel/tire package?

OP
OP
YuCanada

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ooohhh....i gotcha and that makes perfect sense :) Do you think it's the drop that is making it rough or the wheel/tire package?

It is definitely a combination of the two along with roads that are not perfect. I am really happy that I didn't go for the 26s.

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^He's smart :)

David, the rims and drop look excellent bro. Sets off your little chrome accents nicely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
autom8ted