My Yukon SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
YuCanada

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before I drop a couple 100 on hydro dipping my trim, I thought I'd try the cheap way first. Cost me 13$ I do, will re do a few of them but I was pretty happy for my first try
quqahavy.jpg

y3epy7yt.jpg

azyryvym.jpg

OP
OP
YuCanada

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah - I really want to get it dipped now but I don't know if I can live without my trim for 2-3 weeks...

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
You can't lol assuming you need your heat being in Canada.
Because during the summer in Texas I went for a week or so with our my trim pieces and without the trim the air doesn't make it past the dash so you can't warm up/cool down your truck!
It's bad.

OP
OP
YuCanada

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually leave the heat on feet/windshield - but it just looks so gross without the trim- like Mila Kunis with no makeup :(

OP
OP
YuCanada

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Won't have anything new for a few weeks since I'm waiting on the snow to gtfo, so here's a cleaned up pic of what the Yukon will look like until then
typy7uja.jpg

4u5adeqy.jpg

Last edited:

Matt06Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Exactly how I want my next Yukon to look, with possibly a different grille but looks gorgeous. Where did you source the Denali running boards and did they bolt right up?

OP
OP
YuCanada

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Exactly how I want my next Yukon to look, with possibly a different grille but looks gorgeous. Where did you source the Denali running boards and did they bolt right up?

Thank you! I got lucky and found them on eBay. I've heard to check on Craigslist and eBay. Probably pricey from a stealership. Bolts right on - took me 30 minutes to do. Would be 15-20 minutes with a lift.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Won't have anything new for a few weeks

I feel like I speak too soon sometimes. Actually almost all the time.

Just ordered an Escalade third - which will make a pit stop in Vegas to have LEDs installed all the way across.

And I am %80 decided on ordering the parts I need for the Escalade premium bumper conversion.

Anyone have any opinions on the bumper? Think it would look good/bad? I think it would help the rear since I have chrome handles/rack/steps but nothing on the rear yet.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

The more I look at it the more I want and need it.
yre3asu7.jpg

Nathan if you see this - this is your fault! (And I mean that in a good way)
I never want to stop modding :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dimi3