My yukon appearance mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chadw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The yukon logo needs to go badly. The rest is.. not my taste, but not my truck. Are you a high schooler? If so nice ride for that age :)

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the lit gmc logo! Where did you get it? The wheels and escalade third tail light look great on the back end! Did you have the Escalade third tail light modded so it lights up all the way across?

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate all things chrome, so my opinion isn't even worth 2¢.

But, it's your truck, and you should be happy for yourself, and not worry about what other people think about it.

I'd just stay away from the mindset of needing an intimidating vehicle in order to elicit an emotional response from strangers sharing the road with you, 'cause that's how you get smoke-checked by some wingnut in a Dodge Caravan who's at the very end of his rope.

OP
OP
W

Warriorpluto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate all things chrome, so my opinion isn't even worth 2¢.

But, it's your truck, and you should be happy for yourself, and not worry about what other people think about it.

I'd just stay away from the mindset of needing an intimidating vehicle in order to elicit an emotional response from strangers sharing the road with you, 'cause that's how you get smoke-checked by some wingnut in a Dodge Caravan who's at the very end of his rope.
its not my fault people have low self esteem because my truck looks so good. i have guns ready too and i can get crazy too

OP
OP
W

Warriorpluto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The yukon logo needs to go badly. The rest is.. not my taste, but not my truck. Are you a high schooler? If so nice ride for that age :)
everyone stops and ask me about my truck and the grills as well cause they want to know where i get them from.white black and mexican. so youre the minority with a boring ass truck and id rather not have my truck look like anyone elses with all the drug dealers driving them now

OP
OP
W

Warriorpluto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those Yukon logos have got to go. Threw up in my mouth.
thats you small opinion little man. what do you drive? lol i get compliments daily on my ride. didnt spend alot doing it neither. hope you feel better after spitting up inside your nasty tobacco filled little mouth. have fun with your boring truck and anemic 5.3 engine

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Listen you’re posting on a public forum asking for people’s opinions. I you think they’re only going to be positive you are clearly mistaken. And if you are going to lash out like a little baby at peoples opinions you really shouldn’t be posting then. Some people are coll with adding every single AutoZone, pep boys, O’Reilly’s accessorie that there is and others go a different route. And the mind set about having your guns ready you should be on this forum and btw I have an xl so mine is bigger than yours.

OP
OP
W

Warriorpluto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Listen you’re posting on a public forum asking for people’s opinions. I you think they’re only going to be positive you are clearly mistaken. And if you are going to lash out like a little baby at peoples opinions you really shouldn’t be posting then. Some people are coll with adding every single AutoZone, pep boys, O’Reilly’s accessorie that there is and others go a different route. And the mind set about having your guns ready you should be on this forum and btw I have an xl so mine is bigger than yours.
Yea that doesn't mean not giving respect neither. In order to get respect you must give it. If you're and ******* about it then I'll be an ******* back. There's one guy above that was respectable and mature in his opinion. Don't insult me like you have something better in the process because Im one hundred percent sure if I put my truck up against anyone else's in here it will put their boring truck to shame while their children point and tell their daddy how cool my truck looks. Point is don't be a teenage like ******* about an opinion. I could say these lifted concrete Queens aren't my cup of tea neither because I see tons of that. Lifted for no reason at all than to waste gas and make an already fragile front suspension even more fragile

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar