My yukon appearance mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I like the hood and the headlights. Don't care too much for the "yukon" grill inserts. They seem too blocky and also looks like it may block some airflow to the cooler/condensor/radiator.

OP
OP
W

Warriorpluto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the hood and the headlights. Don't care too much for the "yukon" grill inserts. They seem too blocky and also looks like it may block some airflow to the cooler/condensor/radiator.
They do not block airflow. I just towed a car back and was monitoring the temperatures and it stayed at 175 degrees the whole way. Normal stop and go traffic there is no difference in temps with or without the inserts. I do alot of logs and playing around on torque and hptuners

OP
OP
W

Warriorpluto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a note on the spoiler. If you ever get one you will need washer and nuts on the top side. If you dont then the spoiler will pull away from the bumper if you ever travel at 80mph+ continuously. It's fine without the top hardware till about 70mph

Foggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, BIG Question from me: Where did you find that hood ??? I NEED ONE NOW !!!
Please do tell !!!

OP
OP
W

Warriorpluto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, BIG Question from me: Where did you find that hood ??? I NEED ONE NOW !!!
Please do tell !!!
The hood is not of high quality. It's very flimsy and you can't use the hood latch nor spring loaded hood hinges. They'll have to come off. It didn't really bother me , but it may bother other people. Just wish I could've gotten some money back not knowing the factory Hood latch would have to removed completely. They didn't mention it in the listing.

Foggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The hood is not of high quality. It's very flimsy and you can't use the hood latch nor spring loaded hood hinges. They'll have to come off. It didn't really bother me , but it may bother other people. Just wish I could've gotten some money back not knowing the factory Hood latch would have to removed completely. They didn't mention it in the listing.
Ouch $700 + is high for low quality

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645