My new K5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
V

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro, I love this truck I drive it more than my tahoe now, I did the interior up last weekend but ive been to lazy to take some pics

OP
OP
V

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So Im pulling the motor and things have snowballed into a frame off resto, has anyone done a under body spray that they have had success with?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice square dude!!! It's not spray (but I think it can be sprayed with the right nozzle) but I undercoated mine ('77 C-10) with POR 15 and it's great stuff! Goes on really smooth and dries really hard.

OP
OP
V

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the por-15, I think its a toss up between the POR and u-pol raptor

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The good thing with POR is that it's easy to use. However, when you use it you may want to wear long sleeves, gloves and long pants. Whatever you get it on will not come off and that includes clothes and skin (until it wears off). It's kind of pricey but it spreads really well so a little bit goes a LONG ways. Also, it's made to go over rust so no need to blast the frame or under part of the body completely clean. When doing mine I just knocked off the loose rust and first layer of rust off with a wheel and applied the POR 15. It went on smooth and has held up very well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts