My new Interiror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it, do they make kits for the NBS? My leather in the Denali is looking a bit tired. Time for an update to it.

ScubaJim

Reaction score
Looks good, Im diggin that contrast. Am I the only one here that actually likes the wood trim?..

LOL...No I dig the wood trim as well. I have had too many European cars with wood trim and I always appreciated that look. Though.....carbon fiber would be interesting as well.

OP
OP
Keanen55

Keanen55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats an interesting look, how hard was it to change it like that?

It wasn't hard at all. The painting was easy. i would advise anyone changing out the interior, just take the seats out of the truck. I took the 2 front seats out, and the swap was like 20-30 minutes each, very easy. I got lazy and decided to leave the rear seats in the truck and changed it. The small space made it hell to change (I'm 6'5 LOL) But everything was pretty straight forward and no special tool were needed! Definitely a DIY project

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zucchini