My Modded 08 Yukon XL "The Death Star"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Where did you score the police center caps? Im having a hell of a time finding a set.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I SOOOO should do this to mine.

I LOVE it.

2 Thumbs up.

I need to get those magnets.

What drop kit you running?

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Darth Vader in this Mother F....!!!

Seriously love this!

Are there lights in the front brush guard!?

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just a headsup to anyone who is looking, those magnets totally don't work. I had one installed on my wife's burban and it only attracted other dudes. Just FYI.

OP
OP
thosedamnvoices
Reaction score
Looks great! Where did you score the police center caps? Im having a hell of a time finding a set.

PN is 9597673. I must've called a dozen different dealerships trying to find them. It seems nobody has them in stock. Even GMPartsDirect has them on backorder. If you find a dealership with some in stock, dont expect to pay less than $100 each for them...

What drop kit you running?

I just have some Eibach springs for right now. Will decide on struts after I've driven it a while.

Are there lights in the front brush guard!?

Yep! LED strobe lights. Mine aren't hooked up to a repeater, though. When I turn them on, they're just a solid white.

just a headsup to anyone who is looking, those magnets totally don't work. I had one installed on my wife's burban and it only attracted other dudes. Just FYI.

And now we know the difference between the Costco brand and the Sam's Club brand...

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score

:lol2:

Yep! LED strobe lights. Mine aren't hooked up to a repeater, though. When I turn them on, they're just a solid white.

That's awesome!

With the full Debadge you've done, I'd highly recommend deleting the rear window lift-tab thingy. I did that to mine and its amazing how the absence of that little thing makes all the difference.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Says the person with the Hottest Wife on the Board. Pfft.

The magnets worked for you, you just don't want the secret out. :D

SuperKal

Reaction score
Just came across your pictures, your truck looks awesome.

I would love to have my Yukon look like this and am considering some similar mods but have a few questions:

Was it difficult to install the Setina push bar?

Are the PPV rims a standard 6 lug?

What handling/ride differences have you noticed with the Eibach springs?

Any chance of a few pictures of the Ebay lights turned on?

So far I have:

Blacked out my emblems (I have a Hybrid so do not want to remove them).

Blacked out the chrome side mirrors and roof rails.

Am about to black out the standard rims and grill.

Thanks in advance.

Kal.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia