My interior LED Install **PICS**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think i'll do blue for any light that comes on with the doors open and then go with white for any light that comes on with a button.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to see you did it and got the good bulbs...

$100 is expensive, but the bright bulbs are SOOO worth it. Mine are all the cool white and it's BRIGHT!!!

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Those look great Bliz! I want to do this to mine along with the dash lighting.

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blizzardx23 those look really nice. They look very bright in the night pics but how is it on the eyes? lets say if you drop something.

Nathan can you post some up of your white ones.

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think i'll do blue for any light that comes on with the doors open and then go with white for any light that comes on with a button.

that's what i was thinking

Thanks everyone for the compliments! I'll be sure to post when I get the other 4 bulbs

I think you guys should do them and post pics after! :Handshake:

Those look great Bliz! I want to do this to mine along with the dash lighting.

I want to do the dash in all blue...but I think in 03...most of the bulbs are soldered in? and 02 below are plug and play? (Im not sure...I can be totalllly WRONG)...JK might have some input
Blizzardx23 those look really nice. They look very bright in the night pics but how is it on the eyes? lets say if you drop something.

Nathan can you post some up of your white ones.

I was actually surprised....it doesnt mess with my eyes at all..I had to get used to them at first only because I was used to the regular lights...but now that I'm used to these, they arent a problem :)

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
You are correct my friend......03+ the bulbs are soldered to the boards. I'm in the process of getting a good soldering iron and some LEDs and some practice pieces lol.

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
Do you know how to get the HVAC front and back pieces apart? I've got it out of the dash and unscrewed all of the bolts but im not sure if there is a trick to getting it apart. I don't want to break anything!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz