My interior LED Install **PICS**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, just ran out to get some Subway....ummm...let me go pull mine out and see if I can figure it out real quick rocky

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

LOL...did you take the knobs off?? for the heat?

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For anyone else..this is what it looks like..

IMG_1267.jpg

IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1269.jpg

I know..this would be a pain in the ass to change color :(

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Theres not much slack to work with in the soldering point...

...I take that back...theres NO slack

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

btw...did you really have a 3/16 socket to take those screws out??? lol...I did..but its not common

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
Yeah I have this drawer in my toolbox for just socket bits. Anything and everything regardless of quality haha. There's probably triples of some sizes.

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
I've got to get myself some quality tools. I have a toolbox that I used when I used to race downhill mountain bikes. Some of the tools are useful, but most are bike specific. That setup looks really nice though!

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That kit is only a smalllllllllllll fraction of the tools I have...but I want more...I have tons of SK and Snap-On....so much that we have no room to put them anywhere.. =/

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
I saw those pics of your garage Blizzard, it looks too familiar............I think I remember it from when you kidnapped me and had me in that secret hole in the floor.......you remember? You kept telling me to put the lotion on for some reason.....damnit that sucked it was a little tight in that hole :laughing1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts