My BIG Audio Project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
headliner looks good.
What kind of led's did you get?

Hows it coming along?

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what'd you use to make your ac vents black?

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
You should suede the pillars while your at it!!! I hate how gm makes the pillars plastic!!! Just a thought looks sick deffinatly following this!!

OP
OP
A

AMG ETR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Between being out at SEMA and just plain busy there hasn't been much progress till yesterday! Started the enclosures and nailed down a good plan for how everything is going to lay out (though my installer Tom loves to surprise me...)

Here are a few pics:
After sitting in the trunk for 2 hours one of my installers Tom started cutting wood:
DSC_4155.jpg

Enclosures Started:
DSC_4156.jpg

DSC_4158.jpg

Cutting More:
DSC_4159.jpg

Basic Enclosures done:
DSC_4162.jpg

On of my other installers surprised me and custom mounted the control for my Audio Control DQXS (Digital EQ) in my dash for me!
ddc.jpg

And finally, I ran all of the 1/0 Gauge from the 2nd battery in the front to the rear (where I will have a third battery):
0gauge.jpg

Hopefully get some more done this week...
Evan

headliner looks good.
What kind of led's did you get?

Hows it coming along?
I don't remember what LED's they are, bought them from a local store that carries that type of stuff... They were 6 LED's in each wedge bulb....

what'd you use to make your ac vents black?
This is the stuff:
SEM.jpg

You should suede the pillars while your at it!!! I hate how gm makes the pillars plastic!!! Just a thought looks sick deffinatly following this!!
I will for sure be wrapping the pillars in suede :) I agree the plastic looks CHEAP!

Regards,
Evan

OP
OP
A

AMG ETR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spend a couple more hours on it yesterday... I made all the 8" and 6.5" speaker rings while my installer Tom continued on the enclosures... Also finished up the 1/0 run up front with a JL ANL Fuse Block.
ATA_5591.jpg

rings.jpg

ATA_5592.jpg

Starting to look like something!
Evan

S.L.A.B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what all are you useing to power the subs? im thinking about khc1800 battery for when i get my 2 12 alpines type r's and a component setup.

OP
OP
A

AMG ETR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Power as in electrical system? I have a DC Power Alternator on the way (270amp) that will power an optima yellow top and Shuriken BT120. This will be completely separate from the stock alternator powering the other yellow top battery which will power the truck. I do have 1/0 gauge connecting the 2 yellow tops up front tho with a circuit breaker incase either dies I can flip the switch and send power over! As for amps, 6 JL Audio amps... 2 HD600/4s, 2 HD750/1s, 2 HD1200/1s.
Evan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melsayed