My 2015 PPV Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jferg711

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here's my 2015 PPV transformation. Only issue is trying to find longer rear shocks for the rear. Any suggestions on where and what shocks to get that are 1.5"-2" longer? They only bottom out if I drive fast over a hump. Lights are hooked up just waiting on GM to get me the harness that was supposed to be in there.
Also I read a thread where someone was talking about not liking the front valence on the regular Tahoe's. Im wanting to switch mine out for the regular one. If anyone wants to trade let me know.

IMG_5922.jpg
IMG_5914.jpg
IMG_6137.jpg.png

boodrizzle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Man you're just a little too late on trading me the front valance. My vehicle was delivered last Thursday. Saturday morning I was cutting on it and trimming down. Sweet ride btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jd08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I had a new tahoe this is what it would look like. Looks great.

Also leave the current valance on there. IMO.

OP
OP
J

jferg711

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well i may just see if the dealer can put the regular valence on so I can see what it looks like. This is the look I was wanting with this Tahoe. The window sticker says PPV but either way no one will ever know its PPV/SSV Tahoe.

Last edited:

latemate

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here's my 2015 PPV transformation. Only issue is trying to find longer rear shocks for the rear. Any suggestions on where and what shocks to get that are 1.5"-2" longer? They only bottom out if I drive fast over a hump. Lights are hooked up just waiting on GM to get me the harness that was supposed to be in there.
Also I read a thread where someone was talking about not liking the front valence on the regular Tahoe's. Im wanting to switch mine out for the regular one. If anyone wants to trade let me know.

IMG_5922.jpg
IMG_5914.jpg
IMG_6137.jpg.png

Nice rims what brand is it? About the shock, try to check out Bilstein, I believe thy offer a longer struts for 2015 model.

funkdoobiest

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What are the reasons for buying a ppv instead of a regular one? Can anyone buy a ppv?

Tylus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your tahoe is killer. that is what I want my wifes to look like

what does PPV stand for?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076

Latest posts