My 2008

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanbabZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2008 Tahoe LT1 (Factory ordered Feb 2008. It has just over 6000 Miles)
Silver Birch
5.3 Flex Fuel Engine
Locking rear
20" Wheels
3rd row seats
2wd

Attachments

• IM002829.jpg
    IM002829.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 45
  • pics 003.jpg
    pics 003.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 49

LVyukyuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was gonna say the same thing, whacha towin? Do share the toy! I have about the same in Yukon version and I tow this...

boat.gif

Nice rig though! Looks like a pretty nice garage too!

LVyukyuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LUV IT! Every time I get it in it's all brand new! I have gone through many cars and finally I have found one that fits the bill. From me, that is saying something as I was going through cars every six months. It tows just fine as well

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
sweet. My warranty runs out next spring, depending on the state of the economy, i may have to get me a brand new one.....

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet. My warranty runs out next spring, depending on the state of the economy, i may have to get me a brand new one.....

yeah good thing you should try n get one fast while the market for truccs are still in decline i've heard ppl piccing up brand new 09's fully loaded for mid 30's damn near 41k after all.. wished i would have waited i spent 56k on mines.. also i noticed that n 4wd you tow less then 2wd why is that thought you would have more grip and power for forward motion.

3blackchevys

Full Access Member
Reaction score

yeah good thing you should try n get one fast while the market for truccs are still in decline i've heard ppl piccing up brand new 09's fully loaded for mid 30's damn near 41k after all.. wished i would have waited i spent 56k on mines.. also i noticed that n 4wd you tow less then 2wd why is that thought you would have more grip and power for forward motion.

I would go check them out, got my tahoe a month ago for $35k, brand new 2009 lt 2 package

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn im so jealous and full of envy I could have did a ton of mods by now but what the hell i have the joy on owing this sexy vehicle anyone kno if the guys from black bear tune are joining this site? wanted to get a tune for my trucc..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645