My 1995 Yukon has been loaded for transport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
fastpat

fastpat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice ride, did you buy it without seeing/driving it ? If it's as good as it looks, you made a good choice . JMHO and food luck with it.
David g .

I saw it via over 20 photos taken by the seller, very extensive of both inside and out, I bought it and had it shipped from Salt Lake City to South Carolina. I think it is "as good as it looks" now that it's on the ground here at the house. Overall, it does not look like it's 23 years old, maybe ten years less than that.

brettac

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think I may be buying one this week. Not as nice as yours though. How many miles and if you dont mind me asking, what did you have to pay for it?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sean James

Reaction score
That is AWESOME! If you are unsure of the history, change all the fluids, front to rear, including trans pan drop and filter, and transfercase fluid, and both diffs. The two doors with barn doors are rare now, doesn't matter what you paid for it, it has the old OBD system, easy to work on with a cheap scanner. Do yourself a favor and change out the fuel pump and clean up the fuel tank and related parts. While Northern Utah is a very unforgiving place in the Winter, it is also a very DRY State the rest of the year, so rust should be minimal. She is a beauty, and I cherish mine (see avatar). You a lucky man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BridgettLeah