Multifunction Switch ( Turn Signal Switch )

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonGTmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally could not take the constant ticking of my turn signals, even though I had no turn selected. It would tick all the way on the drive to work, only pausing when I would step on the brake. I ordered the Multifunction Switch off Amazon for $70. I was very concerned about cheaping out and not going OEM on this one.

I watched all the DIY YouTube videos on this. Word of advice....You DO NOT need to remove the Airbag, Steering Wheel, or the Ignition Cylinder. I had to run out and buy an E5 Deep Socket ( external torx head bolt ). Short Torx bit set required as well. The install went well. My cruise control works again!!

The only thing that gets my OCD going, is that the new switch is a lighter grey, and the factory switch was a darker plastic.

0435DE23-0D78-4851-A944-DBCD9A6F37B9.jpeg

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally could not take the constant ticking of my turn signals, even though I had no turn selected. It would tick all the way on the drive to work, only pausing when I would step on the brake.

That would have driven me up the freaking wall!

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I can't stand strange noises, ticking, squeaks, squeals, rattles.....etc. I would be on a "Mission From God" to find and fix those. I have an intermittent light rattle noise that I did narrow down. It is the lever release on my glove compartment. I am gonna take apart and see if I can fix it becauise I want to keep the cover with my correct RPO codes on it.

OP
OP
YukonGTmaster

YukonGTmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't stand strange noises, ticking, squeaks, squeals, rattles.....etc. I would be on a "Mission From God" to find and fix those. I have an intermittent light rattle noise that I did narrow down. It is the lever release on my glove compartment. I am gonna take apart and see if I can fix it becauise I want to keep the cover with my correct RPO codes on it.

I am exactly the same way. The springs that hold the 2 flaps on either side of the cigarette lighter closed, are getting weak. If I drive on a bumpy road those things vibrate in frequency. I couldn’t figure out how to slide the pin out, and get a few more wraps on the springs just by looking at it.

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had an 03 Tahoe that did that. Drove me nuts.

Fantastic truck otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec