Muffler back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cbark2305

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just ordered a new magnaflow muffler for my Yukon Denali xl. Right now it has the stock muffler but they cut the stock pipe on the outlet side and tried to run a dual exhaust setup. It’s really really bad weld job. So I’m wondering if there’s a muffler back pipe I can buy or do I need to see about having someone make a 3.5 inch pipe

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are aftermarket cat-backs, but I don't believe I've ever seen muffler-back pipes available. If the whole factory pipe from the muffler back is unsalvageable, you're gonna have to have one made. A much cheaper option is to cut a stock one from a truck at a salvage yard, but finding one will probably be an issue.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you want 3.5 your going to have to have it made. walker dynomax 55607 is a mandrel bent 3 in tailpipe with a tip welded on.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just ordered a new magnaflow muffler for my Yukon Denali xl. Right now it has the stock muffler but they cut the stock pipe on the outlet side and tried to run a dual exhaust setup. It’s really really bad weld job. So I’m wondering if there’s a muffler back pipe I can buy or do I need to see about having someone make a 3.5 inch pipe

Where are you located?

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sandwich Illinois. South west of Chicago about 60 miles

That's a bit far for me, haha. If you were closer, I'd be willing to help you out and clean it up and reweld it.

I know Magnaflow has a universal tailpipe, if I remember correctly they range from 2.5" up to 4". Maybe one will fit with little to know modifications.