MSD coil! 8226

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
so send me one my way and ill tell you how they are.. haha shit does this mean i have to try the E3s? damnit.. hahah

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Yes it does haha

Well this is where it sits as of tonight, and a pic of the wires:

GetAttachment.jpg

GetAttachment2.jpg

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
you put in a fuel pressure gauge? how do you maybe have an extra set of wires btw? looks good!

quick question. what is that connector to the left of your distributor cap? about an inch away??

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BAHH *** BOSCH!

GM recommends AC Delco's! So throw those in if your not going E3's. I have a newwer model and E3's were night and day difference cranking wise.

I also added a MSD 6al box after I threw in E3's. Cranking time remained the same.,m.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Yeah and a fuel pressure regulator. That connector is.....I have no clue what it is for lol

I had set on order from SummitRacing but they were not get here soon enough so I just went and picked some up at Kragen.

LoL the only reason I bought the Bosch plugs was because they are a bit shorter than other plugs and I will be installing shorty headers.....but then I found TBIs do not like Bosch plugs lol

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
I probably will once I get the headers installed, I will see.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
So it is up and running. Love it. Crank time is still there but it starts up strong. You gotta get that Dyna-Mod Ignition module, don't know if you read the link I had posted a while back or not. Thing just keeps going and going. Only thing I miss right now is the throttle body spacer...it takes more effort to get it going than it did with the throttle body spacer, noticed it right away. haha but once it gets going it gets going!

Last edited:

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
The AC Delcos.

LoL I think I got one of the bolts in the wrong spot but it wasn't a big deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sylentnite

Latest posts