Monthly payments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnC24229

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know everyone’s situation and deal is different but what’s an average monthly payment for a 23 Yukon XL SLE and SLT with 5k down and great credit score. Lease and finance. Just trying to get an idea.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try one of the many online loan calculators.

Great credit should get you around 5.99% right now. At least that’s what my bank is advertising right now.

Estimate your final purchase price including tax, title, license, doc fee, and any adds you make (accessories, service contracts, etc). Subtract your trade in, any cash down, and you’ll have your amount financed…then plug that in a loan calculator and get your answer.

OP
OP
J

JohnC24229

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Try one of the many online loan calculators.

Great credit should get you around 5.99% right now. At least that’s what my bank is advertising right now.

Estimate your final purchase price including tax, title, license, doc fee, and any adds you make (accessories, service contracts, etc). Subtract your trade in, any cash down, and you’ll have your amount financed…then plug that in a loan calculator and get your answer.
Yeah I’ve done it but some dealerships I talked to it didn’t match up and everytime I say I did the calculations,they politely tell me it’s just a loan calculator online lol. I know they try to add on a percent for financing but leasing should be a straight number from the leasing company. But I asked for leasing and finance deals and seems like the few dealers I talked to for basically same pricing is different

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve done it but some dealerships I talked to it didn’t match up and everytime I say I did the calculations,they politely tell me it’s just a loan calculator online lol. I know they try to add on a percent for financing but leasing should be a straight number from the leasing company. But I asked for leasing and finance deals and seems like the few dealers I talked to for basically same pricing is different
Dealers can offer different interest rates on leases and the lease price will differ based off a models residual value at end of lease. For example you may get a better lease price on a Denali than an SLT because the residual on a Denali will hold higher value than slt.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s a pretty simple calculation, once you get the actual interest rate and total amount being financed. Different dealers may charge different amounts for fees like title, documentation, etc. Once they share with you what those are, the interest rate they think they can get you, and the length of the loan, you should get an answer.

Are we talking $5-$20 per month differences or are you getting $50-$100 per month variations?

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed with @WalleyeMikeIII above.

Estimate your final purchase price including tax, title, license, doc fee, and any adds you make (accessories, service contracts, etc).

Keyword being ESTIMATE.

Every dealer will do business differently and have different “fees” and add-ons.

You seriously cannot expect to use an online payment ESTIMATOR and walk into various dealerships and expect the numbers to match dead nuts on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YETI the Yukon