Misfiring problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
as thus is a 94 with a tbi no auto light please. AC Delco is the way to go. Just get regular plugs you have to ask for them. Or they will give you platinum ones. Only vortec motors should should run any thing that should run platinum plugs as it has a higher burn and higher coil out put. So here is my input put in ac Delco and see what it does and there a lot cheeper.
ther is nothing wrong with using autolites on a tbi or vortec and i run copper cores in a vortec as well. platinum is not really there becuase of higher burn or coil output necessarily.

chevy_338

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ther is nothing wrong with using autolites on a tbi or vortec and i run copper cores in a vortec as well. platinum is not really there becuase of higher burn or coil output necessarily.

I understand that but I have tried all and AC Delco standard ones work the best for me. I've had nothing but problems with platinums in any of my tbi motors. just a personal preference I guess. Give it a shot and see what happends.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
i never said to use platinum in a tbi nor are they recommended as they need more energy to jump a spark. they are in vortec for wear resistance. unless you convert to a msd ignition and use a coil stronger then stock they will kill your performance. they wont improver very much better either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz