Misfire c

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meuhus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hello
Having issues w my Tahoe
Has a kn conical filter cold air kit was having the mass air flow sensor code w that was p0101 I think for about a week had this before cleaned maf w maf cleaner still had code then later that week all the sudden loss of power and lean codes I cleared them and didn’t write them down at that time so now have changed plugs wires fuel filter nothing has helped p0300 is predominate code have unplugged o2 sensors to run in open loop still have miss fire have 45-50 psi fuel pressure 45 while running 50 w regulator unplugged have sprayed intake w cleaner to check for vac leaks and intake tube and around maf nothing changed rpms was thinking intake gaskets or head gasket not finding anything obvious and help would b helpful

Last edited by a moderator:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what year Tahoe?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plug O2 sensors back in, unplug MAF, start engine and remove all ECM (PCM) fuses with engine running. Turn key off, replace ECM fuses, restart engine. It should idle up and down and may even stall. Restart engine and let it relearn idle. It may stall again. Don't help it by giving it throttle, just restart it and let it relearn on it's own. If the drivability improves, you likely have a bad MAF. Either you didn't clean it well enough or you damaged it when cleaning it or it just coincidentally crapped out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rddixon