mirror glas with blinker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nonickatall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a 06 Escalade and on the left side the Blinker integrated in the mirror glass ist not working anymore. My mirror is heated and has the dimming function. These mirror glasses are not available or extremely expensive.

Has anyone an idea how to repair the Blinker itself or is it possible to exchange only the Blinker unit? Do they sell them somewhere in America?

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe you can get the glass from GM, but they are proud of it like you stated. You might be better off just buying a used mirror from a salvage yard.

Car-parts.com is a good place to look

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I believe you can get the glass from GM, but they are proud of it like you stated. You might be better off just buying a used mirror from a salvage yard.

Car-parts.com is a good place to look
I wonder if they have car-parts.com in Germany, or Europe with US cars/parts.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good question. OP may be able to get one shipped there I would think

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a 06 Escalade and on the left side the Blinker integrated in the mirror glass ist not working anymore. My mirror is heated and has the dimming function. These mirror glasses are not available or extremely expensive.

Has anyone an idea how to repair the Blinker itself or is it possible to exchange only the Blinker unit? Do they sell them somewhere in America?
If you want to search out FB Marketplace, you can likely find a partout of an entire mirror assembly. If you are interested, and the mirror is near me, I'd be happy to work with you via PayPal or similar to get you a mirror to your door.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo