MILEAGE POLL

HOW MANY MILES DOES YOUR RIG HAVE ON IT RIGHT NOW?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2018 Luxury with 93k, flawless and not a single scratch or dent. Just replaced my 2nd row leather seat skins with leather takeoffs that I bought on eBay for $220 from a leather shop in Florida. I also changed the front leather bottoms on the driver and passenger side as well. The interior is flawless and looks new. I am OCD with my truck and I replace anything that is starting to look bad. I am trying to keep this truck for a long time.

IMG_6180.jpegIMG_6179.jpeg
IMG_6497.jpeg

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
145,481 as of this morning. Purchased CPO in Feb '18 w/ 32k miles.

This 2015 Tahoe LTZ has been, well, many things. Certainly an earlier model in the production line...
I really am in a relationship w/this vehicle. She has her moments, but I treat her well and we have a lot of fun together.
Looking forward to hitting 175k. Goal of 200k.
2" level at 37k miles
4" BDS lift @ 98k miles
Avg. fuel economy w/ 4" has been 14.8 mpg.

It's fun to drive, gets me and the family around town and out on our adventures. And pretty handy when it comes to projects, haulin' stuff, family in town, etc etc. You all know!

View attachment 403247

Safe Travels!
Well done sir!

JuicedLS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
261,000 on my 5.3l 07 Tahoe LT still running the original trans, regular oil change with good quality products and tranny flush every 30,000 miles, AC blows ice cold, 4wd works like a champ, fully stock with AFM operational. I must have a unicorn, I'm riding her till she pukes!
UPDATE!
This summer I took an epic road trip north and west from Michigan through MT, WY, CO, UT, AZ, NM, Route 66, and everything in between. Put 10k miles on her in 28 days, crossed over the continental divide back and forth twice through multiple mountain passes and desert canyons. She now has 174k miles and is as strong and reliable as ever.

Attachments

• PXL_20230812_022034134~2.jpg
    PXL_20230812_022034134~2.jpg
    455.1 KB · Views: 4

BMPNUGLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think Miami-Dade is my twin…almost
Just turned 157K in my 2016 Denali XL. I too bought it brand new and it is finally paid for.

Have no plans on selling it anytime soon. Especially since over the past two weekends I have put Arnott passive replacements on all 4 corners, power stop tow/haul brakes all the way around, new plugs & wires, new transmission filter/fluid/ temp sensor harness, trans cooler thermostat bypass, catch can, and cleaned the throttle body…..hopefully that maintenance will net me another 100K or so. I’ll just fix issues as they come along as well. So far the only issues I’ve had since new were - RF wheel hub bearing needed replacing, rear HVAC blower motor quit and had to be replaced, slight shutter at 60K miles got the dealer flush with new Mobil 1 fluid, and A/C compressor went out and replaced it along with condenser.

I’ve had a Range AFM disabler plugged in since day one and (knock on wood) haven’t had any lifter issues yet.

Love it…and sometimes hate it at the same time! But like family I can’t just get rid of it…it’s like a piece of me…

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ALRIGHT 2015 TO 2020 CREW....

HOW MANY MILES ARE YOU AT RIGHT NOW?

RESPOND WITH HOW LONG YOU PLAN TO GO BEFORE EITHER MOVING UP IN BODY STYLE OR PURCHASING ANOTHER OLDER MODEL.

HELL INCLUDE A PICTURE OF YOUR RIG ALSO!
It’s paid for and I’ll keep it for as long as either one of us lives. Plus, at 129K, I don’t want to say anything nice and jinx it.

Prospect62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
109,000 miles of which I am responsible for about 41,000 over the last four years. Replaced the transmission around 13,000 miles ago to the tune of $5000. If I wasn't $10,000 upside down on this rig it'd be gone already. As soon as it is financially feasible to get rid of it, I will be doing so due to extensive rocker panel rust & rot from salty NY winter roads. Rockers below the back doors are so soft you can stick a butter knife through them. And it's not for lack of maintenance, I wash the truck regularly. Anywho...

Other than some squeaks and rattles and the transmission, it's been a decent rig and served it's purpose hauling the family and all their friends around.

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t help but notice quite a few non 2015-2020 owners chiming in.***

Just picked mine up at 88k miles. I plan to keep it running as long as possible - right now I’m saving up a bit for a tune, intake, exhaust, and a lift.

View attachment 416902
Were those mirrors stock or did you buy them aftermarket? And how are they when towing?