Midlothian to Possession

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Acey

Reaction score
Is the person that was tracking the vehicles in the yard still on here?

TallDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the Suburban Premier last Tuesday. Not bad, but the lack of surround view camera (and the missing parking sensors, retrofit date unknown) is too annoying for me to keep it long term. Back to waiting – have a great summer everyone!

Acey

Reaction score
I was told today that my 2023 Tahoe was I. Grand Prairie intermediate shipping, is this the the same place where the 95000 vehicles are?

Garth Knight

Reaction score
I was told today that my 2023 Tahoe was I. Grand Prairie intermediate shipping, is this the the same place where the 95000 vehicles are?
Your Tahoe likely visited the hardware shop in Grand Prairie they've been using for missing parts/bolts/finishing touches etc. Very mysterious company. Mine went there before going back to Arlington before it was shipped. It's now sitting in Tampa waiting on pickup.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220722-180029_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20220722-180029_Maps.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 680204630(1).jpg
    680204630(1).jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 11

Acey

Reaction score
Your Tahoe likely visited the hardware shop in Grand Prairie they've been using for missing parts/bolts/finishing touches etc. Very mysterious company. Mine went there before going back to Arlington before it was shipped. It's now sitting in Tampa waiting on pickup.
How long has your truck been sitting in Tampa. I am praying that it does not go to midilton and I can pick it up sooner than later. My dealer said it may still take a few weeks before they receive it.

Garth Knight

Reaction score
How long has your truck been sitting in Tampa. I am praying that it does not go to midilton and I can pick it up sooner than later. My dealer said it may still take a few weeks before they receive it.
It just arrived there earlier today. Could be anywhere from a couple days to a couple weeks until the dealer has it picked up from Tampa. I live in Florida btw. For reference my Tahoe was built on 6/15. Sat in Midlothian for about a month, then Grand Prairie and lastly Arlington again for about a week before hopping on the rails.

acapote86

Reaction score
T
It just arrived there earlier today. Could be anywhere from a couple days to a couple weeks until the dealer has it picked up from Tampa. I live in Florida btw. For reference my Tahoe was built on 6/15. Sat in Midlothian for about a month, then Grand Prairie and lastly Arlington again for about a week before hopping on the rails.
You’re doing ALL RIGHT! Hopeful you get yours soon.

Has anyone on this thread had a diesel ship to them in the past month? I’ve seen no movement and every diesel XL unit across the country in transit is already spoken for. Really need mine before fall/winter…

Lbscott

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure. My z71 2022 Tahoe has been built since 5/14 and at intermediate shipping since. And it’s in Midlothian. So frustrating. No time frame on when it will arrive.

Matz

Reaction score
T

You’re doing ALL RIGHT! Hopeful you get yours soon.

Has anyone on this thread had a diesel ship to them in the past month? I’ve seen no movement and every diesel XL unit across the country in transit is already spoken for. Really need mine before fall/winter…
I picked mine up a month ago on Friday. Built on 6/3. Evergreen Grey, LT Lux Pkg. 20" and DMaxx. 1200 miles and 25 mpg overall. As much as 33.9 on a 50 mile loop. 30 mpg at 78 mph several times. Just love the fuel milage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
metal2forall