Midlothian to Possession

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just talked with my dealer today and was given the same microprocessor delay (specifically emissions related) with no ETA. He also said that he has a case open and that it is marked "hot" for priority shipping.

The wait continues.

(Ordered March, built April 13th, Midlothian since)

Kaylabou

Reaction score
Just talked with my dealer today and was given the same microprocessor delay (specifically emissions related) with no ETA. He also said that he has a case open and that it is marked "hot" for priority shipping.

The wait continues.

(Ordered March, built April 13th, Midlothian since)
We’re pretty much all in the same boat

OP
OP
K

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UGH! I knew there was a common denominator for our vehicles! SOOO frustrating!!!!!

Matz

Reaction score
For those sitting at Midlothian. Are these all types of trim levels or just high end like HC or Denali's?

Kehoelaw1989

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
For those sitting at Midlothian. Are these all types of trim levels or just high end like HC or Denali's?
I have an RST sitting at Mid since 4/15. Chevy chat keeps telling me it’s code 4300 still. But I have to bug them for it

prestex

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New to the chat here, but have been following. I have a 2022 Z71 Tahoe that was built on 4/13 that has been there ever since. I contacted the executive resolution team and they said that it was escalated to their logistics team for consideration and a request was submitted to expedite it to the dealer. I do not have a window sticker yet based on the link provided previously in the chat. I will add that I have also been told that it is in QC by Chevy chat.

Kaylabou

Reaction score
That's about what is to be built next week. I sure hope it doesn't sit. Thanks.
Crazy thing is, everything being built after all of us suck in midlothian, seems to move. So many built after mine has been delivered to my dealer already. So i put in a order for a Yukon slt yesterday. One is bound to make it to my dealer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bassknocks