Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TessieMae

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello I have been getting mice in my 2009 Tahoe need to figure out where there still getting in. I already fix the the vent above the tail lights and check the hvac air intake all have screens on them. Took the hole headliner off to check under it pain in the butt. Anybody have any other spots you think they could be getting in.
"experiments carried out with typical house mice show that adolescent mice can squeeze through a hole the size of a ballpoint pen, and adults can get through a hole the size of a dime. If the skull fits through, the whole mouse fits through."

SCiesie154

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
One thing to consider after you rid your vehicle of mice, is the use of peppermint oil. I have a mouse free garage and outbuidings. I soak small wood blocks (1-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 3/4") in peppermint oil and change them out a couple times a year. I put them on each side of every door opening. No mice for over 10 years.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Mice totaled my buddies 02 Tahoe in Salem, OR. Tried everything, nothing worked. Cleaned it out as good as possible and a dealer gave him $1500 for it without a test drive. I’m still laughing knowing he sold a live truck to a Mom n Pop dealer.

It’s the scent trails you can’t see and the mice can smell. Start putting an ozone generator in it overnight. It’ll rid the smell by breaking it down and after a week straight either run the F’rs off or kill ‘em.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442