Mcgaughys Traiblazer rear springs :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i was hoping this would lead to a great result. I had a left over kit from a trailblazer I did with the 2/3 mcgaughys kit which i did a few years ago. customer did not like the ride of the springs on his trailblazer and went with the belltech spring.

Put these today on a 05 tahoe and drop was less than the belltech tahoe 4 inch spring in there before and ride was not that great at all. Just a word out to others looking to try to do the swap.

Id recommened the belltech rear trailblazer drop springs or djm 4 inch rear drop springs over these.

Any other questions just shoot.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Haha Tim is probably gonna come in here pissed of soon haha.
McG coils quality suck, about the only thing bad about that company.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
im not talkin shit its the truth. Go to my trailblazer ss site and you will see the negative posts. They ride like shit in the Trailblazers and putting them into the tahoes its even worse.

ive lowered a lot of the trailblazers since 02 when the first kits started coming out.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I know your just stating some facts, I know for a fact McG coils ride ugly, but they're spindles are better than all the competition considering they are virtually ally the same but their spindles actually drop 2" and are shorter.
McG coils have nasty spring rates, and sag like a 60 year olds **** after few miles of installing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz