MBRP vs Magnaflow cat-back, opinions on either?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a kit on eBay by performance curve I believe that has magnaflow and flow master for 200 or around it . I’m curious about it looks good tho

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Just for variety, I am offering another exhaust system sound option, one with a Gibson Extreme cat-back dual exhaust system.

I spent 20 years in NJ a while back, exit 142 off the Parkway, and a few miles west on I-78.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a kit on eBay by performance curve I believe that has magnaflow and flow master for 200 or around it . I’m curious about it looks good tho

I bought an exhaust off Ebay for my 01 Tahoe and it sounded really good but the tailpipe was funky and was pointed down and hung about 6" from the bumper. But it sounded good lol

live2pull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Duramax guys run MBRP without question. I, Myself, haven't had any experience with them. But from what I see over on those forums, people like them and their quality.

Eric Pylant

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That’s a nice cam you have there. Your neighbors must love you.

Details of that set up PLEASE! That sounds SO awesome!!!

I used to have a 5.0 stroked to 331 with a supercharger, water meth cooled and nitrous injected that sounded like that!

Now I live in the mountains where it snows often and need a 4x4.

I'd love to have 2003 Tahoe sound like that!!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Details of that set up PLEASE! That sounds SO awesome!!!

I used to have a 5.0 stroked to 331 with a supercharger, water meth cooled and nitrous injected that sounded like that!

Now I live in the mountains where it snows often and need a 4x4.

I'd love to have 2003 Tahoe sound like that!!
Are you talking about mine?

Eric Pylant

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are you talking about mine?

I believe so. I'm new to the forum and a bit of a Luddite... (Poor with new technology)

I was inquiring about the third post down from the OP's post.......the video of the blue tahoe/suburban.

That thing sounds mean!!

JoeM5952

Reaction score
I have the Magnaflow catback on my '05 Yukon XL. Sounds great, little bit of drone at about 2200-2700 rpm on the highway. I have had it for years and it still sounds nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu