May the best P-Chop'er win!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

viximaging

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK well since this one was a competition based on the cleanest chop.. blends, cuts, conversions, etc.. which I am sure I won :p j/k

We need to go all out on the next one.. Medium resolution, nothing huge like this one.. Little more freedom to play. Nothing serious, just crazy wild designs!

I linked my submission, Blizzard posted the full resolution of it..

Attachments

• midfinalstage.jpg
    midfinalstage.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 21

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well .. another reason (aside from the fact my shit is sooo far out of the realm of competition here :] ) is the fact i painted mine and dont have any of the original layers.. so what i posted on here is pretty much what i have..

and since round 2 is going to be cutting up the winners ride.. doing mine would suck.. because chopping a full airbrushed paintjob would limit ALL of us.

AND since round 2 is "chop the winner" round.. it would make sense that the winner be the cleanest and smoothest job.. so we all have as much clean surface to work with as possible...

I say round 2 we all have to do a paint job AND all the other stuff.. Clean realistic paint jobs will definitely show off another aspect of what "good" chopping is.

viximaging

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan E you have to give us lessons on paint.. Mine never comes out that shiny dude

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Sounds good. I agree besides that (your work isn't really competition :p)

Ebel needs to give me some painting tips so I can wreck..

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan E you have to give us lessons on paint.. Mine never comes out that shiny dude

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Sounds good. I agree (besides that your work isn't really competition)

Ebel needs to give me some painting tips so I can wreck..

Yea.. this should be fun... FRIDAY IS DEADLINE

FRIDAY NIGHT WE WILL DO A POLL THREAD

SATURDAY NIGHT WE WILL HAVE A WINNER

and on to rizzy twizzy hollar.

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn...I havent even submitted my first real pic yet....ya'll gotta gimme some time... lol, I will see what I can do this weekend...but...I might be kinda busy due to a situation right now...ya'll do what you do though...I'll try to catch up with you guys

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Here is my final submission.........

2008yukonxl.jpg

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
damm thats huge. look good man. when u blow it up u can see the size rims that it had 17's lol. way better then i can every do
here a lil sig i just made up.
tahoename.jpg

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
totally forgot about this...lol

one of you guys can be the winner...I kinda lost interest after a while...your guys' pics rock though

I'll post something bad ass later when I get back into it haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts