May the best P-Chop'er win!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright....ecordell...MOB...myself...and anyone else that wants to get in...do your best work to earn the title...Master P-Chop'er lol....

get to work!!

**EDIT** Picture must keep original resolution! ;)

2008yukonxl.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im toooooo fcukin sick right now... =/ I donno how well or when I'll be able to get it done...I'll try to finish it this week...looking forward to seeing your guys' work though! :D

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yo im just saying.. you DO know its not cool to invite a gun to a knife fight.. lol.. im bringing crates o bullets to this thing.. you better bring SOMETHING worth looking at

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
**** u. lol using a yukon that looks almost exactly like mine!!! i dont love here any more.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Im toooooo fcukin sick right now... =/ I donno how well or when I'll be able to get it done...I'll try to finish it this week...looking forward to seeing your guys' work though! :D

anybody I know has had h1n1 gone with in 3 days, you may have somthing worse my friend. How about going and seeing a real doctor and not just an er person.

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yo im just saying.. you DO know its not cool to invite a gun to a knife fight.. lol.. im bringing crates o bullets to this thing.. you better bring SOMETHING worth looking at

lmfao.....bring your rounds kid...I'll be layin down the artillery! :D

(I purposely found a massive res picture...figure, it will help you n00bs ;)) heheh

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

They are doing blood work....nasal swabs (almost to my brain)...and throat swabs...Im sure that will be enough lol....

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Make sure you guys put up a poll after the submissions are in for us to vote!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64