Making it hook right. What suspension guys should be about!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Besides selling djm and belltech items many of you know i street race and i know how to make the trucks and tahoes hook.

Here is another example of my work in progress. This is my wifes truck 1.62 60 foot time and just the way i know how to do things right.

Remember anyone can sell parts but knowing how to make them work right is what means the most to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1TVotMBEHI

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

btw i should have vids of my other trailblazer ss also :)

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
thanks man. Its my wifes. I deal a lot with making tahoes hook also i have a few customers in the mid 12s on a little bottle shot. As much as I like selling parts and helping people out just want to show that I actaully do use the products i sell and put them to the test, and what better way to test stuff out then 1/4 mile drag strip lol.

I just dont sit at my computer and sell parts all day long i actaully have knowlege in suspension set ups and making it hook.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401