Make Tahoe more visible?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know i was going a little too fast for that corner

Driving too fast into an oncoming lane doesn't make you visible enough?

You were going too fast for the turn and swung wide into the oncoming lane, then honked at the Cadillac and called them a "fuckíng retard". Yes, the Caddy was driving down the center of the roadway, which is technically wrong. But, it appears this was to maximize their distance from the cars parked on both sides of the street. After they cleared the area where the cars were parked, they just didn't get back over quickly enough to avoid someone swerving fast and wide at them. Had it resulted in a collision and an official had to make a judgement call, your actions could be deemed as reckless operation and/or improper lane usage.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there anyway to make my Tahoe more visible?? or how do i turn off invisibility mode?.... i think the previous owner forgot to uninstall it

Slow down and move out to the country. Only Wes can drive like that and get away with it! ;)

M123

Viking
Reaction score
(Joke)
(If you drive faster the other car's wouldn't be so near the crossing...
Obviously you drive to slow not to fast.)

Seriously, learn to read the traffic and you want get in those situation all the time, you aren't alone on the road, you are linked with your driving pattern and with that comes how other see you.

The problem aren't in this case the other drivers it's you that are playing outside the the traffic rhythm and are to aggressive driver.

Stop honking and drive slower instead.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't believe this was posted.
25 mph through a damn parking lot (you even said you shouldn't cut through there because "it's dangerous" but funny how you edit the speed limit out), being impatient, driving aggressively, swerving into oncoming traffic.

Come on

therealbofa

Reaction score
I’m not exactly a passive driver but you drive and react like you want confrontation. One of these days you might get it. Be careful out there.

Also, if you’re going to use your horn a lot, beef it up a bit imo.

SUMTOY2

Reaction score
is there anyway to make my Tahoe more visible?? or how do i turn off invisibility mode?.... i think the previous owner forgot to uninstall it

Hahaha that's funny! Install a fog horn with a proximity sensor!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63