Make Tahoe more visible?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there anyway to make my Tahoe more visible?? or how do i turn off invisibility mode?.... i think the previous owner forgot to uninstall it

I know i was going a little too fast for that corner

Last edited:

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
Some serious study of defensive driving might help you understand how these situations develop and foresee them.

Take this from someone who’s natural inclination is to be an aggressive driver and I’ve got a lot of offensive tendencies behind the wheel of a big vehicle.

I also ride motorcycles, and that’s where I learned most of my better habits, because that stuff won’t fly when you’re on the bloody end of even a minor collision.

The solution isn’t to be high profile and expect the world to get out of your path. It’s to behave as if you *are* invisible and expect they’re all out to kill you.

People do dumb $hit all the time. It doesn’t matter whether I’m on a bike or driving something 13’ tall and 65’ long, they’re idiots.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
get one of those heavy duty guards on the front.
The kind that makes the front squat a little more...

Problem solved!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14