Maintenance Log app

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Padraig

Reaction score
Is anyone using a maintenance log app? Looking for one I can track work done by dealer, garage or by me. Also like ability to take pics of invoices, receipts etc. Free app preferred but low fee would be OK too.

Padraig

Noggles

Reaction score
I have been using Fuelly for several years. It has a free (sometimes it tries to get you to go premium) and paid version but so far the free version has done me well. Tracks gas mileage, maintenance items and costs of things as well. I believe you can upload pics to it for invoices as well.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is anyone using a maintenance log app? Looking for one I can track work done by dealer, garage or by me. Also like ability to take pics of invoices, receipts etc. Free app preferred but low fee would be OK too.

Padraig
I use the CARFAX app. They have the maintenance from most shops already there and they allow you to add your own, including receipts for the parts.

IMG_7444.png

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Carfax is pestering me to use their maint app on our vehicles. It’s deff a benefit for insurance claims and potential FISBO / for sale by owner transactions.

For older vehicles Carfax valuation can’t factor in niche, unicorn or hot market vehicles. Stuff like an 12 Tahoe with a 6.2 swap or an OEM 09 6.2 Tahoe. A 220k ‘10 Denali with a new (non AFM) motor & trans and clean interior & body can get as high as $18k in SoCal.

CarFax pisses off buyers when they see the valuation as TOO HIGH for a vehicle like that. The only way to ground a hostile buyer is to send them off to buy a newer $90k preowned truck with triple the insurance and registration.

For maintenance logs, Carfax good. The valuation report attached to it attracts confused, angry weirdo buyers if doing a FIBO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ojb226