Magnetic Ride Leveling kit Q & A.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuspensionMaxx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone, very excited to be apart of TYF. I wanted to start a thread in regards to vehicles with Magnetic Ride Control suspension. If you have any questions feel free to comment.
We have 3 front leveling kits available for Magnetic Ride Control Tahoe Yukon and Denali models.
SMX-GM710M- 1" front leveling spacer with magnetic ride bracket included
SMX-GM715M- 1.5" front leveling spacer with magnetic ride bracket included
SMX-GM725M- 1.5"-2.5" adjustable front leveling kit with adjustable magnetic ride control bracket.
Installation instructions for the 2.5" kit is in the link bellow.

https://www.suspensionmaxx.com/content/uploads/pdfs/installation_guides/SMX-GM725M.pdf

Last edited:

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you have pictures of the new Yukon Denalis (with Mag Ride) using the different spacers? I didn't see any on the website.

OP
OP
SuspensionMaxx

SuspensionMaxx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi JennaBear,
Here is few pictures I have of the New Yukon equipped with Magnetic Ride Control running our 2.5" adjustable lift and 1" rear spacer. Maybe a couple members can chime in and share some of their own pictures.

Thanks
John

blacked ou yukon1.JPG

blacked ou yukon3.JPG

blacked ou yukon1.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
SuspensionMaxx

SuspensionMaxx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The truck above is running the full 2.5" leveling kit with 1" rear coil spacer and BFG A/T 285/55R20s on XD 820's.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome, thank you again!

EDIT: Just measured ours, and the rear is 2.25" higher than the front. Just in case anyone is wondering about stock heights.

The vehicle pictured is also not a Yukon Denali, not sure if the stock heights are different or not.

Denton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, let me know if you have any more questions. Please share some pictures when you get a chance.

John

Yea, after this weekend I am wondering if the 275/65/20 will fit. It is 34.1". The 285/60/20 is 33.5". The 285 is also wider than the 275/65. I am wondering if .6" taller would work with a narrower tire- what do you think?