MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust for the 5.3L?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just ordered Magnaflow 15356 for my 16 Yukon XL, should be here in a couple of days. I'll try to post video of before and after, still don't know if I'm installing the flapper when I install exhaust. Anyone here install the flapper, then have to remove it for a better exhaust tone?

where did you buy from and price. Just curious since ive sold a lot of these any try to offer the cheapest price shipped.

the flapper comes with the exhaust you will have to weld in 3 inch pipe to by pass it.

OP
OP
D

dudesweet

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just ordered Magnaflow 15356 for my 16 Yukon XL, should be here in a couple of days. I'll try to post video of before and after, still don't know if I'm installing the flapper when I install exhaust. Anyone here install the flapper, then have to remove it for a better exhaust tone?
Awesome. Look forward to seeing and hearing the exhaust installed. Doubt anyone has input regarding the flapper. Not many people (if any) have this exhaust apparently, but Norcal says he's sold several. It looks like Magnaflow has its own version of a flapper or resonator on this particular exhaust. Keep us posted!

11TGM

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
where did you buy from and price. Just curious since ive sold a lot of these any try to offer the cheapest price shipped.

the flapper comes with the exhaust you will have to weld in 3 inch pipe to by pass it.

I ordered from Lethal Performance, I get emails from them about what Sales are going on. I made the mistake of seeing your Magnaflow prices after I had already placed my order, they had 20% off Magnaflow Sale going on. I think it was like $40 more with them, I'll keep you in mind for anything else I purchase Tony.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome. Look forward to seeing and hearing the exhaust installed. Doubt anyone has input regarding the flapper. Not many people (if any) have this exhaust apparently, but Norcal says he's sold several. It looks like Magnaflow has its own version of a flapper or resonator on this particular exhaust. Keep us posted!

just like on the 6.2 exhuast on my 16 escalade i showed the flapper and truck will flow better and sound better without it

debo4x4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered a Magnaflow 12259 muffler off Amazon yesterday for $90 delivered. Should be here tomorrow and will try to find a muffler shop to weld it in. Plan on removing the flapper but leaving resonator. 15 Tahoe Z71...5.3

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
On my wish list next is the magnaflow kit 15734. $667.00.
image.png
It's a Escalade exhaust to mate up with my 6.0.
I wish it had the dual tips tho and not the single. I may keep my corsa tips

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
On my wish list next is the magnaflow kit 15734. $667.00.
View attachment 67053
It's a Escalade exhaust to mate up with my 6.0.
I wish it had the dual tips tho and not the single. I may keep my corsa tips

I'm a dealer for MagnaFlow if you want to save money pm me. My prices,are cheaper then that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909

Latest posts