Magical Fenderwell Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djscrubb

Reaction score
Ive seen it mentioned a few times on here about mainly Tonys fenderwell mod and cant seem to find any information on this, any help would be appricated. I just ordered all the parts to do 4/7 drop on my 2008 yukon xl and know im gunna need to be cutting some stuff out of the front and free travel mod in the rear. Just looking for any ideas for the front.

I have 305/35r24 with +30 offset in the front so pretty sure max im going to be able to do is 3" drop. And as for the back doing trailblazer ss air springs all thanks to Tony

LADenali

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this the one where you place a 2x4 against the inner part of the tire and crank the wheel against the inner wheelwell in order to gain clearance?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i posted a while ago. 2x4 flat and move the steering wheel 2x4 gets sucked in and moves the metal liner inside back.

if you do the rear ss bags you will need
spohn bar
upper/lower a arms (or axle will sucked forward pusing it into the trans)
djm rear hardware kit and free travel mod
rear belltech sp shocks

OP
OP
D

djscrubb

Reaction score
i posted a while ago. 2x4 flat and move the steering wheel 2x4 gets sucked in and moves the metal liner inside back.

if you do the rear ss bags you will need
spohn bar
upper/lower a arms (or axle will sucked forward pusing it into the trans)
djm rear hardware kit and free travel mod
rear belltech sp shocks

Bought everything except the spohn upper/lower a arms. Gunna install everything and see how bad the rear axle is sucked forward. Don't plan on lowering it 7"
And must say thanks tony for all the info you have shared over the years. It's the only reason why I'm redoing my suspension.

Now hurry up and ship my djm rear hardware kit lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melsayed