Made the switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07whitehoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I guess it is finally time to make the switch from the Tahoe forum. Have been a little busy the last few months so its not like I really missed a whole lot there anyways...
I have been able to get a few goodies for my hoe.. Tell me what you think.

The next mods will most likely be with the stereo getting an overhaul but that might have to wait for the Mrs. to bless off on it.. "its going to hurt the babies ears..." blah blah blah.

Well hope to find some good stuff hear and maybe I can be of some help as well. Talk to everyone laters.
Eric

Attachments

• Signature Pic 1.jpg
    Signature Pic 1.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 8
  • P1060598.jpg
    P1060598.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 9
  • P1060583.jpg
    P1060583.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 13
OP
OP
07whitehoe

07whitehoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks. There are so many things that I would like to do to it but $$$ and time prevent me. Well, a wife too but that happens...

OP
OP
07whitehoe

07whitehoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How'd you do the bow tie in black?

-E
One of the other member on here (hoserty) and I spent last Sunday in my garage with some dental floss, 200 & 400 grit sand paper, water (for the sanding), self etching primer, and black gloss paint. That will pretty much sum it up. Took the front grill off as well and sanded all the chrome trim and painted it all black up front as well. The hardest part of the whole day would be getting the glue/tape that the factory uses to attach the side moldings to the doors.. What a pain in the a$$. It was a fairly easy DIY non the less.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zackhettinger14

Latest posts