Lowering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigDawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 03 chevy tahoe that has an 3/5 drop on it but driver side is lower than passenger side, now i've cranked on torsion bar key to see if i could make even but nothing happened. Any help would be appreciated.

Mubarak Mubarak

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dear's,

I have a 2006 Chevy Tahoe 2WD and lowered with Belltech 2/3 and since them I'm hearing the driveshaft vibration and sound.

Any clue about that guys

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe your U-joints were really worn and lowering it changed the pinion angle ever so slightly but it was enough to finish them off? It's a factory-engineered link suspension so the pinion angle shouldn't change much at all.

Or do you hear it when hitting harder bumps and the suspension compresses? If that's the case, you may be shoving the driveshaft into the transmission. You'll need adjustable control arms to push the rear end back.

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dear's,

I have a 2006 Chevy Tahoe 2WD and lowered with Belltech 2/3 and since them I'm hearing the driveshaft vibration and sound.

Any clue about that guys
You’d probably get more action in the nbs section since only 2500 burbs had torsions in the nnbs era