lowering kit came in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too bad you're up in Witchita Falls. I could be installing all this stuff for you a lot cheaper bro.
That drop's going to make your rig look so much better with that lower stance.

OP
OP
coopiesb

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks jk.........yeah im excited about it next week is going to be a busy week for it double din, lowering kit, and hids..... then tune then off to paint.

OP
OP
coopiesb

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
november some time i will be heading out of iraq then i got to go back to germany until decebmer should be back in the states for good december 20th home for 30 days. have to hang out with the texas peeps then off to alabama for a year and a half.

OP
OP
coopiesb

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahahah i know me to...... im working on it... moms going to get a qoute and set up an appointment today just waiting for the time differnce so i can call here and i will keep you posted and i will defintly have pics as soon as its done

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
november some time i will be heading out of iraq then i got to go back to germany until decebmer should be back in the states for good december 20th home for 30 days. have to hang out with the texas peeps then off to alabama for a year and a half.

Damn! you are always on the go.