lowering 2in in rear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
$200 for mount and balance? Thats crazy. $120 at most, maybe $150 if you're swapping wheel sensors but $30/tire is still quite a bit.

OP
OP
S

smkalevra21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
$200 for mount and balance? Thats crazy. $120 at most, maybe $150 if you're swapping wheel sensors but $30/tire is still quite a bit.

yeah man that sounded like he was quoting me way to high of a price i was thinking wtf yeah mount and balance and drop. if i had all my tools and shit i would do it. im sure its an easy manual read and easy install

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
ya wanna know how they balance tires. Stick it on a mechine, it spins around, then it tells them how many weights and where on the tire. its that simple.

OP
OP
S

smkalevra21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ya wanna know how they balance tires. Stick it on a mechine, it spins around, then it tells them how many weights and where on the tire. its that simple.

Oh i know brotha i just dont know the going rate for lowering a truck he basically told me 200 to lower it and he would throw in the balance and allignment for free but it just sounds so high

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
Oh i know brotha i just dont know the going rate for lowering a truck he basically told me 200 to lower it and he would throw in the balance and allignment for free but it just sounds so high

$200 for rear springs installed AND balance and alignment I think is a fair price! Most alignments around here for 20"+ wheels is $60-70...

Pat

OP
OP
S

smkalevra21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
$200 for rear springs installed AND balance and alignment I think is a fair price! Most alignments around here for 20"+ wheels is $60-70...

Pat

shit i forgot he quoted me two hundred to lower 2in in the front and 3in in the rear but he quoted me high on the price like 350 for an eibach kit which on internet is like 280 so i thought 200 for the full lowering kit would be a good price i mean i figured if i was going 2in down in the rear might as well make it 3 and 2in the front

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts